125 - Villa Aria
|From 3.500 euro/week to 6.300 euro/week|
|Naoussa - Tsoukalia|
|Floor Space:||240 sq.m|
|Beach Distance:||More than 500 m from beach|
Rate: 9,5 - Reviews: 13
This newly built villa based on traditional Cycladic architecture has been built on a 7000 square meters land with its own vineyard. Located at the east coast of Paros island at region Isterni of Naoussa, is only 5,7 km far from cosmopolitan Naoussa, 3,5 km from picturesque port of Ambelas, while no more than 5 min. on foot there are quiet with very clean water beaches.
The outdoor area, adapted to the beauty and elegance of the traditional Cycladic style, features a comfortable lounge and a pergola shaded dining area with BBQ and traditional wooden oven. The large private swimming pool is the point will make the different for relaxing holidays.
The 240 s.m. of the house provide a very comfortable and pleasant stay for eight to ten people. It consists of two floors. At the ground floor there is a spacious living room with access to the verandas, with a 42’’ TV and home cinema, while the marble made fire place makes the residence more than a summer holiday house. There is also a dining room, a kitchen fully equipped with all modern facilities (fridge, dish washing machine, electric oven and burners, toaster, boiler, etc.), a w.c. and a bedroom. At the first floor there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms while the view from the large terrace is will compensate the most demanding ones.
Spending your vacation on Paros will be one of a lifetime experience since there are so many things to do! From just laying on the big grass garden next to the pool and enjoying your coffee or your drink or why not just relax under the Greek sun, to go on a daily trip with boat along Paros and Antiparos and discover secret caves and crystal blue waters, horse riding by the island, or visiting some of the most beautiful beaches and take some watersports, or visiting the butterfly valley or the ancient marble quarries, or just take a walk at the island’s traditional villages and smell the odor of a former period, are just a some from the challenges that can experience at a potential visit to our island!
- Living room and dining area with TV
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Veranda with pergola
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Bedroom 1 - 2 single beds (can be joined to a double), Air conditioning, shared bathroom with shower, windows, Ground floor
- Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds (can be joined to a double), Air conditioning, shared bathroom with shower, windows, First floor
- Bedroom 3 - 2 single beds (can be joined to a double), Air conditioning, shared bathroom with shower, access veranda with sea view, First floor
- Bedroom 4 - Double bed, Air conditioning, TV, en suite facilities with bath tube, access veranda with sea view, First floor