129 - Villa Oniro
|From 0 euro/week to 3.640 euro/week|
|Floor Space:||158 sq.m|
|Beach Distance:||0-300 m from beach|
Rate: 10 - Reviews: 21
The villa feels like a sailing boat on the Aegean Sea! It is located in the middle of a little Mediterranean garden, with its olive trees, oleanders, bougainvillea, bathed in the cicadas’ son.
The front of the house’s local Cycladic vegetation has been carefully preserved: austere and dry in summer, green and flowered in spring.
The villa is located on a one ha private property and it is surrounded by multiple verandas.
Inside the house the spacious spaces of whiteness and freshness are designed with natural and refined materials.
The ground floor holds a large kitchen, a spacious living room with an alcove that can accommodate a guest for the night, along with a bathroom and shower.
On the first floor, two bedrooms with bathroom offer a pleasant relaxation for four people.
All windows around the villa have a completely unobstructed and breathtaking sea and garden view.
Outside the villa, on the first floor, the front veranda feels like the prow of a boat, surrounded by the golf’s beautiful blue waters. On this terrace you can enjoy sunbathing and late afternoon gorgeous sunsets.
Sitting on the cosy balcony you really surf over the sea waves
On the ground floor, a comfortable outdoor lounge with a lovely view awaits you. Under the nearby stone arches you can enjoy lunch or dinner in a cool environment.
You will also discover a small, private backyard, sheltered from “meltemes” - dry summer winds - offering a picturesque place to sip your drink.
The site was designed with environmental sensibility:
- Stones from excavated rocky material were used for the construction of traditional walls
- These walls keep a fresh and cool environment even in extreme outer summer conditions while maintaining a quite pleasant warmth in the winter season
- Solar panels provide abundant hot water
- The shower water outdoors is recycled for the garden’s irrigation
- Ceilings fans ensure a healthy and natural alternative cooling to the available AC units
The villa is at a less than 10 minutes’ walk from the center of Naoussa village, one of the most picturesque fishing ports of Paros. Naoussa is also the most trendy place during the summer festivities. You are thus within minutes by foot from shops and restaurants, “ouzeries”, taverns, bars and discos for some Greek nightlife experience.
In less than 5 minutes’ walk you will find a supermarket, a greengrocer, a fishmonger, a butcher and a pharmacy.
A private path departing from the villa will bring you to the small sandy beach of Mikro Piperi (Small Pepper). Hundred and fifty meters in the opposite direction and you can enjoy a swim on the sandy beach of Megalo Piperi (Big Pepper).
If you’d rather drive (or enjoy the rocking of the fisher boats that tour the island), you can relax in some of the most famous beaches of the island: cosmopolitan beaches with opportunities for all kinds of activities (wind-surfing, kite-surfing, to name the most common ones), solitary beaches with sun and sea for you alone even during August.
We will be happy to help you explore our beautiful island!
- Living room and dining area with TV, AC, ceiling fan
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom with shower
- Veranda and balcony
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed, Air conditioning, ceiling fan, shared bathroom with shower, access to large veranda with sea view, First floor
- Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds (can be joined to a double), Air conditioning, ceiling fan, shared bathroom with shower, access to private balcony with sea view, First floor