131 - Villa Iokasti
|From 5.670 euro/week to 8.750 euro/week|
|10 adults and 1 child|
|Floor Space:||270 sq.m|
|Beach Distance:||More than 500 m from beach|
Rate: 10 - Reviews: 1
This luxurious villa is situated in Paros, only one of the most popular Greek islands. Paros is located in the heart of the Cyclades, in the Aegean Sea, in front of Naxos and near Mykonos. Exquisite sandy beaches in crystal waters, Parian traditional villages with whitewashed cubic houses in narrow paved alleys contrasted with the many colorful bougainvilleas, lovely chapels and an exciting nightlife set the scene.
Villa Iokasti, this beautiful and private Greek villa perched above acres of olive yards, offers extensive colorful sea views. This exclusive villa of Cycladic architecture is located in a privileged position over Farangas bay. It enjoys extensive sea views and is blessed with colorful sunsets, a superb outlook and proximity to Farangas beach.
The initial design planned for two separate villas, one next to each other, unified by the swimming pool but during construction the idea changed and evolved into one large villa, by adding a long corridor with windows all along it. This corridor is now the highlight of the interior being the best spot to lie, relax and read. The modern approach in design and the fresh touch of room decoration emphasize the signature of the architect’s philosophy. The large solid Paros marble dining table has its own history and so has the huge Venetian “Murano” chandelier that is hanging over it. Dinner becomes a ritual!
The rooms were designed to express the feeling of a private residence, comfortable and remarkable from the inside as well as from the outside.
The setting of the villa allows the stylish creation of a long terrace spreading across the exterior, with pergolas and a private infinity swimming pool. All five bedrooms are located on the same floor and all have private bathrooms.
- Living room and sitting area with TV and fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen (7 steps up from the ground floor)
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Verandas and lounges areas
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom with shower, access to veranda, Ground floor
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom with shower, access to veranda, Ground floor
- Bedroom 3 - Double bed, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom with shower, access to veranda, Ground floor
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Double beds, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom with shower, Ground floor
- Bedroom 5 - Double bed, ceiling fan, share bathroom with shower, Ground floor (7 steps higher than the living room)