177 - Villa Karma
|From 4.400 euro/week to 6.800 euro/week|
|6 adults and 2 children|
|Beach Distance:||More than 500 m from beach|
Rate: 10 - Reviews: 1
Villa Karma, a stone build mansion facing the endless of the Aegean Blue and the Greek Blue Sky. Located on the hill behind the capital of Paros, Parikia with stunning view of the port of Paros and the magical Parian sunset is an ideal villa for unmemorable vacation. Staying in this villa, you will combine the relaxation as it is located in an unspoiled area away from it all but in few minutes’ drive you will enjoy the intensive life of cosmopolitan Island of Paros.
The interior of the villa with the Asian style, earth-colored furniture and the stone blend in harmoniously with the natural aspects of the surroundings. The villa consists of three large bedrooms, a spacious living room and a fully equipped kitchen for a pleasant stay.
The outdoor, dominated by the private pool and the tent gazebo with corners for your meals and drinks during the day.
- Spacious living room and sitting area with fireplace
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen
- 2 bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Outside sitting and dining areas around the pool with sea view
- 1 bedroom with en suite facilities
- Veranda with sea view
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed, TV, AC, en suite bathroom with shower, access to veranda with sea view, First floor
- Bedroom 2 - Two single beds (easily connected to a double), AC, en suite bathroom with shower, access to veranda, Ground floor
- Bedroom 3 - Double bed, AC, en suite bathroom with shower, access to veranda, Ground floor