183 - Villa Kiveli
|From 5.600 euro/week to 9.800 euro/week
|Aliki - Kampos-Voutakos
|8 adults and 2 children
|More than 500 m from beach
Villa Kiveli is a traditional semi-detached 5 br Cycladic-style Villa with private pool. The villa is sparsely developed on a large plot of farmland in the Voutakos area, only a kilometer’s distance from the peaceful and secluded South-facing beach of Voutakos which offers protection from the predominant summer Meltemi wind. With only a few neighboring residences on large plots of land, the area is quiet, relaxing and offers a heightened sense of privacy and the house enjoys unobstructed sea views. Although the three villas are semi-detached, their layout is such that complete privacy is ensured from the designated areas of each house while at the same time all houses enjoy unobstructed sea views.
The area of Voutakos is located on the southwestern part of the island of Paros between the fishing village of Alyki and Pounda beach and offers beautiful sunsets and views of the Paros and Antiparos straight. Alyki, the southern most fishing village of Paros, with its beautiful sandy beach, cozy tavernas and “ouzeris”, as well as shopping facilities (super market, pharmacy, bakery, green-grocer etc) is only 2.5 km to the South of the Villa. Pounda beach, famous for its excellent kite-surfing and only 3.5km to the West of the Villa, is situated at the narrowest point of the straight between Paros and Antiparos and is the port from which frequently scheduled ferries service cosmopolitan Antiparos.
Parikia, the capital and the main port of Paros is 9 km to the North of the Villas. It is one of the most typical Cycladic settlements with the characteristic narrow flagstone paths, numerous ancient churches, and white-washed houses with vividly colored doors and windows. Parikia today is one of the most popular and busiest spots on the island with its cafes, tavernas and restaurants offering a wide-range of dining options.
Villa Kiveli is the largest of the three villas and comfortably sleeps 8 adults and 2 children in four large bedrooms and a smaller bedroom with en-suite bathrooms to the four larger bedrooms.
On the ground level the large and tastefully furnished and decorated living room and dining area with the fully equipped open-plan kitchen opens, through French-windows, onto large patios and offers stunning sea-views to the west including Antiparos and the sunset. Part of the patio is pergola-covered, offering shade and protection from the Meltemi for the outdoor dining table which comfortably seats twelve. The barbeque is adjacent, as is easy access to the kitchen. A few steps from the veranda is the large swimming pool. On the same level but slightly segregated from the living area is a large bedroom with en suite bathroom. The double bed can be arranged as twins.
The upper level is dedicated to the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, separate office and a balcony and veranda with panoramic views of the surrounding area and the neighboring Cycladic islands.
The lower level has two more bedrooms with en-suite bathroom in which the first one has double bed that can be arranged as twins and the second one has 1 semi-double bed as well as a small bedroom suitable for children and a guest toilet.
- Spacious living room and sitting area with fireplace
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen
- 1 bedroom with en suite facilities
- Outside sitting and dining areas
- 1 bedroom with en suite facilities
- Private veranda with panoramic view
- 2 bedrooms with en suite facilities
- 1 bedroom suitable for young children
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed, TV, AC, en suite bathroom with shower, access to veranda with sea view, First floor
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single beds (easily connected to a double), AC, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom with shower, access to veranda, Ground floor
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single beds (easily connected to a king size bed), AC, en suite bathroom with shower, window, Lower Floor
- Bedroom 4 - Semi-double bed, en suite bathroom with shower, window, Lower Floor
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Single beds (suitable for young children), ceiling fan, Lower Floor