209 - Villa Lefkes
Calculate Cost for your favorite dates
List your villa and increase your bookings!
|From 6.000 euro/week to 7.950 euro/week|
|Floor Space:||190 sq.m|
|Beach Distance:||More than 500 m from beach|
Rate: 9 - Reviews: 1
Villa Lefkes is situated above Lefkes, the most picturesque village in the island of Paros, one of the prettiest of the Cyclades Islands. The villa has a fantastic panoramic view over the village and the sea straight between Paros and Naxos. For us it is the most beautiful window to the Aegean.
The owners created a dream-come-true home with an exquisite Cycladic / Parian architectural style, in an effort to built a place to live forever. The place is designed thus, to achieve quietness, relaxation, privacy and enjoyment of all possible comforts for both summer and winter seasons.
The whole villa is stone built. The inside floors are made of the famous Epidaurous and Parian marbles, while the outside upstairs flooring is covered with rare brownish color Karystian stone compiled in Byzantine style. Downstairs the floor is structured freely.
All inside and outside doors and windows are made of a specially dyed wood with all weather treatment, double-glazed glass and stainless steel mechanisms for maximum isolation and tranquility. The kitchen is fully equipped with up-to-date top standard facilities and can easily cater more than 8/10 persons. A highlight of the outside upstairs terrace and the pergola is the old monastery table that can easily sit 10. The downstairs small and the upstairs large pergolas are both open to the unlimited view over the Aegean. During a clear day and a light mistral wind, one can enjoy the view of Mykonos, Naxos and, even, Ikaria.
There are four (4) double bedrooms. All of the same standards. They all contain built-in double beds (1.80m x 2.0m) and fully equipped en-suite closet and bathroom facilities. At the upstairs level of “Villa Lefkes” there is a Master Bedroom with a balcony door to the front terrace and a full view to the Aegean. The other three bedrooms are located in the first level downstairs (they are not connected with the main bedroom as they are located in a separate unit, completely independnet) with windows and view to the garden and the Aegean.
The villa is very well electronically and electrically equipped. As mentioned before, the first level has a 37”TV, DVD, high speed internet (wireless and cable), fridge and coffeemaker. On the upper level, in the living room, there is a 37” TV, Satellite tv facilities, Stereo, DVD, HDD Video, I-phone docking, CD player, high speed (24 Mbps) internet (wireless and cable),
Cordless phone, fax, hp P1005 laser printer. All bedrooms have a hair dryer and are fully air conditioned. The Master Bedroom has, also, an air fan. The kitchen has top rated German technology TEKA equipment: Oven, Microwave, Cookers, Fridge, Deep Freezer and Dish Washer. Nespresso machine and Filter Coffee-maker machine. It is fully equipped to serve more than 10 persons. There is also a washing and ironing machine in the service court.
Finally, kindly note that for our Guests’ best comfort, there is a cleaning crew on a daily basis for two hours between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. Their duties refer to making beds, cleaning bath bins, dusting inside and outside. Changing bedsheets, bath towels and pool/beach towels twice weekly (every Tuesday and Saturday)
The villa is situated in the most beautiful spot of the island. Lefkes village is only a 3-minute downhill walk. One may easily walk uphill back home for a really healthy and relaxing exercise. For fans of long walks the place is considered a “walkers’ paradise” with miles of walking possibilities in the green and quite paths of countryside around the villa through the old mills and monasteries.
The villa is only 6 to 20 minutes by car away from all of the island’s famous beaches. Santa Maria: 12 mins, Molos: 6 mins, Golden Beach: 8 mins, Farangas: 20 mins, Krios: 20 mins, etc.
Mountain Bike: A paradise for mountain bikers, as we are on the island’s most beautiful heights.
GROUND FLOOR (independent from the first floor, not interior steps)
- Living room and sitting area with 37" TV
- 3 bedrooms with AC
- 3 bathrooms with shower
- Verandas with sitting area under a bamboo pergola
FIRST FLOOR (swimming pool level and independent from the ground floor, not interior steps)
- Living room and dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Guest WC/Bathroom
- Master bedroom with AC
- Bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed, AC, en suite bathroom with shower, with windows and view to the garden and the Aegean, Ground floor
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed, AC, en suite bathroom with shower, with windows and view to the garden and the Aegean, Ground floor
- Bedroom 3 - Double bed, AC, en suite bathroom with shower, with windows and view to the garden and the Aegean, Ground floor
- Bedroom 4 - Double bed, AC, en suite bathroom with shower, access to veranda, First floor (Swimming pool level and independent from the Ground floor)
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT
- PROPERTY LOCATION
- OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
26 Mar – 24 Jun
25 Jun – 08 Jul
09 Jul – 02 Sep
03 Sep – 16 Sep
17 Sep – 02 Oct
- It is located within the village of Lefkes, few minutes drive from the capital of Paros, Parikia, and famous Naoussa and 5 km from a fantastic sandy beach.
- Paros Airport: 23 km
- Paros Port: 10 km
- Shopping-Dining: Lefkes village (about 500 m) and 10 km from Parikia (with restaurants, mini market, pharmacy, café, bars etc)
- Parikia: 10 km
- Naoussa: 11 km
- Water Sports: 5 km
- Tennis Court: 8.5 km
- Beaches less than 5 km: Molos, Tsoukalia
- Parties not allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Smoking allowed only outside
• A/C All bedrooms
• CD player
• Coffee Espresso Machine
• Coffee Machine
• Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery
• Hair Dryer
• Hot Plates 4 plates
• Iron & Iron Board
• Linen Sheets
• Printer HP LASERJET P1102
• Safe Box 2
• Screens for Windows Fly and Mosquito Nets
• Towels for Pool /Beach
• TV Local Channels
• TV Satellite
• Washing Machine
• Wi-Fi Internet
• Fenced Property
• Fruit Trees
• Lounge Area
• Parking place
• Patio Furniture
• Sun Beds 4 and 4 chaise lounges
• Swimming Pool 5 x 10 m
• Guide from the port/airport
• Linen Sheets Changed twice/week
• Maid Service From the 26th March onwards, there will be a cleaning crew on an everyday basis for 2 hours between 10:00 am and 14:00 pm
• Pool Maintenance
• Towels Changed twice/week
• Welcome Wine and Fruits
• Baby Cot Upon request
• Early Check In Upon request
• Late Check Out Upon request