247 - Villa Zefiros
|From 1.050 euro/week to 2.100 euro/week|
|Floor Space:||160 sq.m|
|Beach Distance:||0-300 m from beach|
Rate: 9,5 - Reviews: 3
Villa Zefiros is a two-floor Premises, of a modern design, fully furnished, completed in July 2016, located in the centre of Alyki village, 150m walking distance from its main beach.
The Premises is 160 sqm and it is comprised of 3 bedrooms, each one with its own bathroom, (two of them “en suite”), a WC, a large kitchen on the ground floor with a spatious living room and dining room and a smaller kithen on the first floor with a sitting area.
It has a big terrace on the first floor of approx 35 sqm with a pergola, a smaller terrace on the ground floor and verandas all around it and in the front of all bedrooms. It also has a small storage room. The two floors of the Premises are connected both internally with a large staircase and externally with separate stairs, providing thus full autonomy to its residents.
Both interior and exterior design are in line with the minimalistic Cycladic Architecture and aesthetic.
The village of Alyki is quite large, tranquille, 15’ far by car from the port and 5’ from the airport, with 3 beautiful beaches of its own and the most beautiful beaches of the island in close vicinity, many restaurants, well known for their excellent quality of food, cafés, supermarkets, butchery, pharmacy etc, ideal for family holidays, especially with children and/or for spending qualitative holidays in the touristic island of Paros.
- Living room and dining area with TV
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 guest toilet
- Veranda with pergola
- Kitchenette and small living room
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Bedroom 1 - 2 single beds (can be joined to a double), Air conditioning, en suite bathroom with shower, windows, Ground floor
- Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds (can be joined to a double), Air conditioning, en suite bathroom with shower, windows, First floor
- Bedroom 3 - Semi double bed, Air conditioning, shared bathroom with shower, access veranda, First floor