271 - Villa Coconut
|From 1.400 euro/week to 4.200 euro/week|
|Floor Space:||141 sq.m|
|Beach Distance:||More than 500 m from beach|
Rate: 10 - Reviews: 4
Villa Coconut is located at Seladia, 3 km from the traditional Naousa Village. The 141 sq. meters villa is entirely built out of stone in two levels following the Cycladic architecture.
Following the small rural road, you will find yourselves within the 2750 sq. meters plot where the backyard terrace is, as well as the parking space.
While you access the villa's interior, you will find a spacious living room, a fireplace, followed by a dining room within an open plan kitchen. At the same level, there is a double bed bedroom, a second bedroom with two single beds that can become one double bed and a bathroom. These two bedrooms have a terrace that offer stunning views over the swimming pool as well as over Kolymbithres beach up to Laggeri.
On the first floor, which is connected with an interior stair, you can access another double bed bedroom with an en suite bathroom and a private terrace that offer beautiful views over the landscape.
All three bedrooms are equipped with a ceiling fan and all beds have Cocomat linens.
Outside the villa, there is a dining table for six, a swimming pool equipped with outdoor seating and a garden.
- Living room and dining area
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed, fan, shared bathroom, access to veranda with pool and sea view, Ground floor
- Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds can easily join, fan, shared bathroom, access to veranda with pool and sea view, Ground floor
- Bedroom 3 - Double bed, fan, en suite bathroom, access to private veranda with view, First floor