291 - Villa President
|From 8.400 euro/week to 13.650 euro/week|
|Parikia - Taxiarhaki|
|12 adults and 2 children|
|Floor Space:||350 sq.m|
|Beach Distance:||More than 500 m from beach|
Villa President is built according to a traditional Cycladic village, on the highest spot of a hill overlooking the Paros Port, offering a unique and breathtaking view of the infinite blue of the Aegean Sea and the “Portes reefs”, the famous landmark of Paros island.
The villa radiates a sense of relaxation to the guests transferring the mind to a calm and friendly environment. The surrounding area of Villa President consists of rocky fields and native vegetation. The immaculate seaview of the Aegean Sea, the sun, the moon, the summer breeze will totally indulge you. The Villa is ideal for hosting big families and large groups of friends. It’s exterior could easily accommodate parties and wedding receptions (400 guests capacity). There is an endless enjoyment with the unlimited opportunities the exterior of the villa is offering.
Our property was founded as a monastery back to the 17th Century A.C. Preserving its overwhelming and dominating sense of mystery and its long existence throughout the centuries the Estate justifies its mixture of feelings and emotions the guests of the estate can experience. The location of the estate allows its guests to combine the relaxing lifestyle of the premises with the busy life of Paros. The island has many historical and cultural treasures.
In terms of the layout, the Estate consists of the Main Building with two bedrooms and four independent guest rooms. The Main House has two levels, in the Ground floor there is a living and a dining room with amazing view of Portes reefs and the Aegean Sea, a fully equipped open plan kitchen, a guest toilet and one master bedroom with en suite bathroom. The First floor has one Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and access to private verandas with stunning views. There are also four independent accommodation units (cubes). Each of the remaining three small units is equipped with an en suite master bedroom and a living room with a sofa bed. The fourth one is a double bedroom unit (plus a single bed) with en suite bathroom, inside a cave at the back of the central building.
The exterior of the estate is particular interesting. It is approximately 6.000 square meters with a two level swimming pool. In addition, the upper level of the swimming pool has a Jacuzzi installed.
GROUND FLOOR-MAIN HOUSE
- Sitting and dining area
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen
- 1 bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 WC
- Access to veranda with sea view
FIRST FLOOR-MAIN HOUSE
- 1 bedroom with en suite bathroom
INDEPENDENT GUEST ROOMS
- 3 Independent guest rooms with sea view
- 1 Independent guest room without sea view
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed, AC, en suite bathroom, access to veranda with sea view, Ground floor Main House
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed, AC, en suite bathroom, access to private veranda, First floor Main House
- Bedroom 3 - Double bed, AC, en suite bathroom, sofa-bed, TV, independent entrance, access to veranda with sea view, Ground floor (Guest room 1)
- Bedroom 4 - Double bed, AC, en suite bathroom, sofa-bed, TV, independent entrance, access to veranda with sea view, Ground floor (Guest room 2)
- Bedroom 5 - Double bed, AC, en suite bathroom, sofa-bed, TV, independent entrance, access to veranda with sea view, Ground floor (Guest room 3)
- Bedroom 6 - Double bed and one single bed, AC, en suite bathroom, TV, independent entance, Ground floor (Guest room 4)