320 - Villa Petaloudes
|From 1.050 euro/week to 2.450 euro/week|
|Pounta - Petaloudes|
|Floor Space:||130 sq.m|
|Beach Distance:||More than 500 m from beach|
Rate: 10 - Reviews: 4
Villa Petaloudes is a three bedroom home tucked away in a biotope with a small source covered by dense vegetation, beautiful cypresses, plane-trees, oleanders, carob trees and orchards, making it a very special location in the Cyclades. The butterfly valley was a private property owned by the historic family of Mavrogenis and used as a hunting estate in the 17th century. It is currently a protected area thanks to its exceptional beauty. The villa has unobstructed view to the sea and Antiparos with the most spectacular and exceptional views to beautiful sunsets overlooking Sifnos and Serifos. It is located 6km SW from Parikia, the capital of Paros.
Our villa (130 sqm in a 4000 sqm garden) is structured in three levels. On the Ground floor there is a dining room, a fully equipped open plan kitchen and 1 bathroom. The first floor (separated from the Ground floor by 6 stairs) consists of the living room and a veranda with an amazing view. The Lower floor has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a separate storage room. Our property is ideal for guests who want privacy at a rural place of natural beauty.
- Dining area
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen
- Bathroom with shower
- Sitting area with fireplace leading to the balcony
- Veranda with balcony and sea/sunset view
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom with shower
- Separate storage room with washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed, shared bathroom with shower, access to balcony with sea view, Lower floor
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed, shared bathroom with shower, access to balcony with sea view, Lower floor
- Bedroom 3 - Two single beds (can be join), shared bathroom with shower, access to balcony, Lower floor