485 - Villa Destiny
|From 5.460 euro/week to 22.932 euro/week
|Parikia - Dilion
|More than 500 m from beach
Villa Destiny is located in a historical spot of Paros Island, close to the ancient temple of Apollo Dilion of the 9th century BC, offering unique panoramic views of Parikia bay and the Aegean Sea.
A fully equipped property that combines elegance and style in a special way, consisting of 4 double bedrooms, 4 dinning areas, 2 indoor & 2 outdoor with a BBQ, a large eco-heated swimming pool (3.6 x 8.5 m) and lounge areas, forming the ideal place to relish the positive energy & calmness chosen by Parians for centuries.
Our villa is defined by a simple architectural design and elegant decoration throughout its indoor and outdoor areas. The property benefits from the main house split between 2 levels and a separate independent studio on a 3rd higher level. In the main residence there is a spacious living room, situated in a unique way so you can still enjoy the majestic views, adjacent to the terrace and one of the outdoor dining areas. On the same level there is a fully equipped and well spaced kitchen with two dinning areas. Moreover there is a large bathroom and a utility room with all necessary amenities you might require for a pleasant stay. On the ground floor there are three double bedrooms (2 with double beds and 1 with 2 joinable beds), all of them with direct access to the pool as well as two bathrooms. On the top floor of the residence, there is a studio with a sofa bed, en-suite bathroom and its own terrace with lounges to relax and enjoy the views throughout the day.
Outdoors the property offers an additional large dinning area with a fully-equipped BBQ and wood oven. There is also a designated room for the BBQ with a fridge and refrigerator, allowing guests to enjoy all day by the pool or at the dinning area.
At the same level one can enjoy the different lounging areas with sun-beds and various seating options, always offering relaxation and of course a first-row view of the magnificent sunsets.
Finally our property has a unique private asset, the tip of the property, known in the past as Krotiri for the locals, where one can enjoy a sensational view of the port of Paroikia and the Aegean sea, almost feeling as if they are suspended in the air.
- Living room with two dinning areas
- Fully equiped open plan kitchen
- Utility room
- 1 bathroom
- Outdoor dinning area
- 3 bedrooms (2 with double beds and 1 with two single joinable beds)
- 2 bathrooms
- Access to the swimming pool
FIRST FLOOR (Independent Unit)
- 1 bedroom with sofa bed
- En suite bathroom
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed, shared bathroom with bathtub, AC, access to veranda and to the pool area, Pool level
- Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom, shared bathroom with shower, AC, access to veranda and to the pool area, Pool level
- Bedroom 3 - 2 single beds (can easily join to a double), shared bathroom with shower, AC, access to veranda and to the pool area, Pool level
- Bedroom 4 - 1 sofa bed, en suite bathroom with shower, AC, access to balcony, Upper level - Independent Unit