96 - Villa Garden
|From 4.900 euro/week to 7.000 euro/week|
|Parikia - Kakapetra|
|8 adults and 2 children|
|Floor Space:||220 sq.m|
|Beach Distance:||More than 500 m from beach|
Rate: 8,5 - Reviews: 5
Villa Garden is a 4 bedroom villa with private pool, located in the west part of the island of Paros, very close to the capital of Paros, Parikia, and the beautiful beaches. This brilliantly location has the highest elevation on the island offering to their privileged guests a stunning panoramic view of sunsets, the Aegean Sea and the town of Parikia. Villa Garden is built in a plot of 5.000 sq.m with the local Cycladic architecture combined with modern design. The combination of the white-colour walls and the stone gives an elegant and relaxing atmosphere for unforgettable holidays. The villa is decorated with elegant furniture and consists of 2 levels.
The ground floor with a spacious living room, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen with a stone made arcade. The large living room has unique sea view and access to a large terrace, dominated from the private pool, with BBQ, facing the sunset and the port of Paros. In the same level there are two well decorated bedrooms and three lavish bathrooms.
The first floor consists of two bedrooms, one bathroom and a large veranda with great sea view.
Enjoy quiet and relaxing holidays away from it all but only 3 km from all services, restaurants, bars and beaches.
- Living room and dining area with fireplace and TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Three bathrooms with shower
- Large terrace with sea view and private pool
- Two bedrooms
- One bathroom with bath tub
- Veranda with sea view
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed, bathroom with shower, access to the terrace with pool and sea view, Ground floor
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, access to veranda, Ground floor
- Bedroom 3 - Double bed, shared bathroom with bath tub, TV, First floor
- Bedroom 4 - Double bed (about 1 m higher than the floor), shared bathroom with bath tub, access to large veranda, First floor